Why Book With Kalkan Holiday Property?
We believe that there are many reasons why you should book with us, including:
- We have an extensive experience of operating in the travel industry, the last 10 years of which have been in Kalkan itself. This means that our specialist operators are able to provide you with specific recommendations that fit your criteria and have even experienced most of these first hand!
- If you are looking to plan an entire itinerary prior to your holiday and make the most of the sun, sea and sand, the team at Kalkan Holiday Property will be more than happy to assist, providing you with information on must see and do experiences in Kalkan and surrounding areas.
- One of the benefits of being Kalkan-based is that we do not rely on third parties or handling agents. Any help you may require we can provide or arrange locally on your behalf if needed. This also ensures that you will not be surprised by any hidden fees or costs, additional to the price of your booking and saves you a significant amount of time, otherwise spent scrolling through hundreds of property listings.
- Due to our wide range of properties available, we are able to offer accommodation to suit any preference or requirement. Our properties are also hand-selected for their superb quality and fantastic location, a luxury you will not receive from other travel agents.
- The pricing of our properties is simple and 100% transparent. No surprises, hidden fees or extras. When making payments via a debit or credit card, you will not receive an extra credit card processing fee either.
- The experience our clients receive is high touch and extremely focused prior to your holiday, throughout the duration of your stay and after you’ve returned home. This is due to the heavy investment we have made in our technology, helping us provide a personalised and expert customer experience.
Why not start your holiday in style by arranging a chauffeured airport transfer, ensuring a hassle free journey to your perfect Kalkan Property. If you would like to rent a car or be taken to your villa after your long journey, our specialist operators can arrange transfers and rentals for your convenience. Please enquire for this service alongside your booking.
Why not take the stress out of dining by hiring your very own private chef? Taste the flavours of the Mediterranean with authentic recipes or have them whip up your favourite meal, the choice is up to you! If you would prefer to not lift a finger and experience what cuisine Kalkan has to offer to the fullest extent, our specialist operators will be happy to arrange private villa catering for your enjoyment.
Cruise along the Lycian coast in a traditional Gulet, visiting the quiet coves and taking a dip in the crystal waters on one of our recommended shared or private boats. Sail the seas and bask in the glorious sunshine whilst you float away in paradise. We also offer a number of fantastic and adventurous excursions to choose from including visiting the ruins of Patara and Letoon or experiencing the wonders of the Sunken City of Kekova.
If you’re looking to add a little extra luxury, our concierge services can provide you with everything you may need. We can arrange tickets to the most sought after events in Kalkan, the booking of taxis and transport, reservations for lunch and dinner at the most beautiful restaurants and provide access to the best bars, the list is endless! We can even help plan your wedding, securing the most beautiful venues, arranging sumptuous catering and sourcing the liveliest entertainment, ensuring that your day runs smoothly without a hitch.
To ensure you get the most out of your holiday, we can arrange an optional welcome pack for your arrival. Why not arrange a luxury food hamper to tuck into once you’ve arrived? Choose from three grades of hamper, with our Bronze, Silver and Gold packs containing a selection of treats that can be customised to your liking. Options for your hamper can include a choice of freshly baked bread, cheese, artisan coffee, locally made jam, wine and meze platter. These treats are subject to the grade of hamper you choose. For more information please enquire when booking for your customised welcome hamper.
If the last thing you want to do on holiday is walk around the supermarket, which can be an arduous task during your holiday, why not have your shopping delivered to you? Take advantage of our shopping delivery services. Simply provide our delivery agents with a list of ingredients and items you would like and have them hand delivered to your door.