The Grove is a 3 bedroom villa offering stylish, comfortable accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 en-suite bedrooms. The property has undergone an extensive renovations under new ownership and has been relaunched for the 2022 season. Situated in a great spot in Kalkan’s central Ortaalan area, this property has dazzling sea and bay views from the upper terrace and is conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities. The villa has a wonderful terrace with private pool and outdoor bar area, great for spending leisurely days under the sun.Read More
On this floor of the villa, you will discover a spacious open plan living area made up of a modern kitchen-diner and living room. The contemporary fitted kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances so you can enjoy a self-catering holiday. The living room space is bright and airy with comfortable seating group and attractive feature fireplace. For your entertainment a flat screen Smart TV, and WiFi are provided.
Here you will find two gorgeous en-suite rooms, conveniently arranged as a twin and a double so parents can sleep near to children. Each room is furnished with comfortable beds, ample wardrobe space and bright and airy private shower rooms. There is even a jacuzzi bath for you to unwind. Both bedrooms open out onto curved, sea-facing balconies which capture views of the whole town and harbour too, perfect for sipping your morning coffee.
A second spacious double en suite with a wet-room style shower room and toilet occupies the second floor. Adjacent is the roof generous terrace which is furnished with a seating group and table and chairs. The elevated perspective from this terrace captures panoramic views of the sea and mountains
Outside The Grove
Arranged to the front of the living space is a large private terrace with a good level of privacy and views out across the mountains and town. A sunbathing patio surrounds the private pool with sun loungers provided for all guests. There are multiple seating options with areas of both shade and sun throughout the day. The pool has both Roman steps and ladder access and sunken bar stool seating. With an alfresco dining table you can really make the most of outdoor living on this lovely terrace.
Please note the pool is active between the months of May and October. For dates outside of this period please enquire regarding the pool.
Points to note:
- Air conditioned throughout
- Wi-Fi available throughout the villa
- Private swimming pool
- Sea view roof terrace
- Welcome pack available on request
- Fully en suite
- 2 King size beds
- If you require an airport transfer, please let us know at the time of booking. We can arrange this on your behalf.
- £250 damage deposit, returned within 10 days after check out assuming there is no damage.
- 25% deposit to be paid when booking and the remaining 75% balance is due 90 days prior to arrival.
The Grove Location
This lovely property is situated high up in the Ortaalan area of Kalkan which gives fantastic views but makes the walk from town back to the villa a little challenging. Going downhill to the centre is an easy 10-15 minute walk but guests may choose to use the reasonably priced local taxi services for the uphill journey from the harbour back to the villa. If you are a larger group and looking to book another property in close proximity to The Grove, villa Azur and villa Yahvi are just a short walk away.
|01 Nov 2021 – 30 Apr 2022||£1,500.00|
|01 May 2022 – 31 May 2022||£1,500.00|
|01 Jun 2022 – 30 Jun 2022||£1,650.00|
|01 Jul 2022 – 31 Aug 2022||£1,800.00|
|01 Sep 2022 – 30 Sep 2022||£1,650.00|
|01 Oct 2022 – 31 Oct 2022||£1,500.00|
|01 Nov 2022 – 30 Nov 2022||£1,500.00|
|30 Nov 2022 – 30 Apr 2023||£1,600.00|
|01 May 2023 – 31 May 2023||£1,600.00|
|01 Jun 2023 – 30 Jun 2023||£1,750.00|
|01 Jul 2023 – 31 Aug 2023||£1,900.00|
|01 Sep 2023 – 30 Sep 2023||£1,750.00|
|01 Oct 2023 – 31 Oct 2023||£1,600.00|
|01 Nov 2023 – 30 Nov 2023||£1,600.00|