This agreement is made between the Owner “Owner” of the property/properties and Kalkan Holiday Property Ltd “Kalkan Holiday Property”, company number 12392062 registered office address 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. By agreeing for Kalkan Holiday Property to advertise your property you agree to the terms set out below.
This agreement is legally bound by the Terms and Conditions listed below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT:
- This agreement covers adhoc rentals of property reservations taken via www.kalkanholidayproperty.com and other marketing channel partners. Terms and conditions of our channel partners apply for bookings taken from those channels. Our marketing channels include but are not limited to Airbnb, HomeAway Group and TripAdvisor.
- By accepting any booking from Kalkan Holiday Property, the owner agrees and accepts these terms and conditions.
- The Owner will allow Kalkan Holiday Property to market the property/properties directly on www.kalkanholidayproperty.com, social media and with our chosen marketing channel partners as described above.
- Kalkan Holiday Property will take rental bookings for the property/properties and will retain 15% of the total rental cost as commission. The damage deposit does not count as part of the total rental cost of the property and will not be subject to commission. For example if the cost to rent your property is £2000 per week, we will take a commission of £300 with the £1700 balance paid to you.
- We reserve the right to review and change rental rates in line with market changes. Rental rates will be agreed with the Owner before being published on our website and other marketing channels.
- The Owner will ensure that the same rental rates are charged by all parties marketing the property – Kalkan Holiday Property reserves the right to adjust rates accordingly if the property is advertised at different rates elsewhere.
- It is the responsibility of the Owner to advise Kalkan Holiday Property of property reservations taken elsewhere to avoid double bookings, this includes dates blocked off for the Owner’s use.
- Kalkan Holiday Property will collect a 25% deposit payment from the Guest when a booking is confirmed with the final balance due 90 days prior to check in. These terms will apply unless otherwise agreed formerly with the Owner. If the guests’ arrival date is within 90 days of the check in date when the reservation is confirmed Kalkan Holiday Property will collect the full payment upon confirming the booking.
- Payments to Owners will be made at the end of each calendar month after the guests’ check out date. For example, for a reservation that commences on 4th August, the payment to the owner (minus Kalkan Holiday Property’s commission) would be made on 31st August.
- If owner payments are made into a non-UK bank account, Kalkan Holiday Property will deduct £30 from the payment in order to cover bank transaction charges. Kalkan Holiday Property is not responsible for any bank charges applied by the receiving bank.
- Reservations are taken subject to Kalkan Holiday Property’s Guest Terms and Conditions and the booking contract is between Kalkan Holiday Property and the Guest under these terms.
- Kalkan Holiday Property will collect a pre-agreed damage deposit from each booking party (£250 unless otherwise specified), which will be held by Kalkan Holiday Property during the guests’ stay. This money will be returned to the lead guest in full within 10 days of their checkout date, less any reasonable deductions as instructed by the Owner. If the Owner fails to notify Kalkan Holiday Property of any necessary deductions within this period, it will be the Owner’s sole responsibility to pursue the guest for payment to cover any damages.
- In the event that the Owner cancels a booking or amends the date to one which is not acceptable to the guest after confirmation has been issued and payment has been take, any payment made to the Owner in respect of that booking is to be refunded immediately to Kalkan Holiday Property. The owner shall be further responsible for all costs, expenses and other sums incurred or suffered by Kalkan Holiday Property or its guests as a result of the cancellation/amendment outside of the defined cancellation terms.
- Guest cancellations will be subject to Kalkan Holiday Property’s cancellation policy outlined in our Guest Terms and Conditions .
- Kalkan Holiday Property reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by giving 30 days’ notice of any such changes.
- This is a rolling agreement and both parties agree to give 90 days’ notice in writing to end this agreement.
- In the event that this agreement is ended and there are existing confirmed bookings for dates beyond the end of the notice period, the Owner agrees to honour those bookings.
- Important: It is the owners’ sole responsibility to comply with all Turkish regulation in relation to taxes and any other legislation such as guest registration where applicable. Kalkan Holiday Property Ltd will not be held liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for non-compliance with local Turkish laws and regulation.